- Global Strategic Sourcing solution leader
- Automotive, mobility and metals sector expert
- 12+ years of firm experience
He serves industries across industries, focusing on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics. His recent work has included growth strategy development, M&A and Divestitures, and performance improvement, emphasizing supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has also led a number of projects on network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign.
His client portfolio additionally spans various APAC industrial and hi-tech sectors.
He holds a Master's in Engineering Management from Stanford University.
- “Car Subscription Services 2.0: How to Win the Race ,” Etude, 9 avril 2021
- “Shock-Proof: How to Forge Resilient Supply Chains,” Etude, 18 novembre 2020
- “Electric and Autonomous Vehicles: The Future Is Now ,” Etude, 29 octobre 2020
- “Forecasting Covid-19’s Effect on the Auto Industry,” Infographic, 17 avril 2020
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” Etude, 13 mars 2020