Raymond Tsang is a partner based in Bain & Company's Shanghai office. He is the co-leader of the firm's Asia-Pacific Performance Improvement practice and a leader in the Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Energy & Natural Resources practices. He is also an expert in Bain's Automotive and Supply Chain Management practices.
He has served clients in a wide range of industries with a focus on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics industries. His work includes growth strategy development, M&A and performance improvement work such as supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has extensive experience in supply chain management and cost reduction, and has led a number of projects including network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign. He is also involved in the industrial and hi-tech sectors in the Asia-Pacific region.
He earned a master’s degree in engineering management from Stanford University.
- “The Bumpy Road to Profits in Developing Asia’s Mobility Industry,” Brief, agosto 2019
- “Beyond Trade Wars, the Real Reason You Need to Reinvent Your Supply Chain,” Brief, agosto 2019
- “Finding a New Route to Southeast Asia’s Electric Vehicle Future,” Brief, giugno 2019
- “A Triple Threat to Automakers: Recession, Demographics and Disruption ,” Brief, novembre 2018
- “Mercedes is going after China's ride-hailing market,” CNN, ottobre 2018