Raymond Tsang is a partner based in Bain & Company's Shanghai office. He is the co-leader of the firm's Asia-Pacific Performance Improvement practice and a leader in the Advanced Manufacturing & Services and Energy & Natural Resources practices. He is also an expert in Bain's Automotive and Supply Chain Management practices.
He has served clients in a wide range of industries with a focus on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics industries. His work includes growth strategy development, M&A and performance improvement work such as supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has extensive experience in supply chain management and cost reduction, and has led a number of projects including network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign. He is also involved in the industrial and hi-tech sectors in the Asia-Pacific region.
He earned a master’s degree in engineering management from Stanford University.
- “Forecasting Covid-19’s Effect on the Auto Industry,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年4月17日
- “The Coronavirus Demand Challenge Awaiting China’s Auto Industry,” 論説, 2020年3月13日
- “The Bumpy Road to Profits in Developing Asia’s Mobility Industry,” 論説, 2019年8月20日
- “Beyond Trade Wars, the Real Reason You Need to Reinvent Your Supply Chain,” 論説, 2019年8月1日
- “Finding a New Route to Southeast Asia’s Electric Vehicle Future,” 論説, 2019年6月26日