Michael Heric is a partner in, and a senior member of, our Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practices. He also leads the Corporate Support solution in our global Performance Improvement practice and is based in New York.
Michael has worked with leading providers across the technology ecosystem, particularly IT hardware, software and services. He has led engagements in strategy, performance improvement, M&A and organization. He is also one of the leaders in developing our point of view on cloud computing.
As the leader of our Corporate Support solution, Michael works with leading companies across a range of industries to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support functions, including IT, Finance, HR, Legal and Real Estate and Facilities Management.
As the leader of our Automation Center of Excellence, Michael brings deep expertise in demand management, business process redesign, organizational design, digital enablement and automation, shared services and outsourcing and offshoring.
He earned an MBA from Harvard Business School with high distinction as a Baker Scholar. He is also a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, from which he received a Bachelor of Science in economics, concentrating in finance, from the Wharton School, as well as a Bachelor of Arts in international relations, both with distinction.
Michael is a member of the advisory board of the Huntsman Program in International Studies and Business at the Wharton School.
- “Fast and Easy G&A Cuts Won’t Cut It in the Next Downturn,” CFO.com, 30.09.2019 , Article
- “Think Cutting G&A Costs in the Next Recession Will Be Easy? Think Again,” Brief, 23.05.2019
- “Corporate Legal Eagles Start to Embrace Artificial Intelligence,” Brief, 05.02.2019
- “These charts show how pumped up HR departments are about AI - even if many of them are still relying on paper documents,” Business Insider, 12.10.2018
- “HR’s New Digital Mandate,” Brief, 10.10.2018