He has more than 20 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Within the financial services sector, Richard co-leads Bain's global digital banking initiative. He has worked extensively with banking, insurance and wealth management companies. He holds deep expertise in strategy, performance improvement, customer experience and transformative change.
Richard has worked across a number of additional industries including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, restaurants, airlines and telecommunications.
Richard is also a leader in Bain’s Results Delivery practice. He has supported many clients with transformation and change delivery.
He has applied his strategy consulting expertise globally, having served clients in the United States, Australia, the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore and Japan.
Prior to joining Bain in 2001, Richard worked for two other global consulting firms.
He earned an MBA from Australian Graduate School of Management and a BA with Honors in physics from Oxford University.
- “Четыре модели, помогающие выстоять в период «турбулентности» в банковском бизнесе,” Brief, 17.05.2018
- “With Advanced Analytics, It's People (Not Data) That Stand in the Way of Change,” Brief, 25.08.2017
- “It's 8-to-1 against Your Change Program: How to Beat the Odds,” Managing Change Blog, 23.06.2017 , Article
- “How Tech Wave Forces Bankers to Show Their Human Side,” American Banker, 17.03.2017 , Article
- “Calling on Procurement to Add More Value to Insurance Claims Management,” Brief, 10.05.2016