He has more than 25 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges. He has supported clients with business transformation across strategy, customer experience, performance improvement, M&A, operating model design, digital, data and technology. His work is increasingly to support clients transform their businesses with digital, data and technology.
He has deep experience working with financial services clients in banking, insurance, wealth management and payments. Richard has also worked across industries including retail, consumer products, telecommunications, medtech and manufacturing.
He has applied his strategy consulting expertise globally, having served clients in the North America, Australia, the United Kingdom, and across Asia.
Prior to joining us in 2001, Richard worked for two other global consulting firms with a focus on technology.
He earned an MBA from Australian Graduate School of Management and a BA with Honors in physics from Oxford University.
- “Four Models to Weather the Turbulence in Banking,” Brief, maio 17, 2018
- “With Advanced Analytics, It's People (Not Data) That Stand in the Way of Change,” Brief, agosto 25, 2017
- “It's 8-to-1 against Your Change Program: How to Beat the Odds,” Managing Change Blog, junho 23, 2017, Article
- “How Tech Wave Forces Bankers to Show Their Human Side,” American Banker, março 17, 2017, Article
- “What Great Looks Like in Banking Sales Practices,” Brief, dezembro 18, 2016