Seow-Chien works with financial services clients in the banking and insurance sectors. Her focus is on strategy and transformation, with particular expertise in customer experience, channel strategies including multi-channel digital innovations, operations excellence, organization design and M&A.
She has extensive experience advising clients across many countries in Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, China, India and Australia. She has also worked in Bain's Boston and London offices.
Seow-Chien is a World Economic Forum Young Global Leader. She is actively involved in the community. She founded Bain Southeast Asia's non-profit practice, Bain Cares, which provides pro-bono consulting advice to non-profit organizations.
She received her MBA with distinction from the Harvard Business School. She is a graduate of Cambridge University, where she earned her M. Phil in Finance with distinction and BA in Economics with honors.
- “Banks Start To Crack the Small Business Ecosystem,” Forbes.com, 10.04.2018 , Article
- “Small Business Ecosystems: Banks' Next Challenge,” Brief, 19.03.2018
- “The bottom line: Putting a lid on customer call volume,” The Business Times, 06.11.2015 , Article
- “Loyal customers help companies win market share in downturn,” The Edge, 24.08.2009 , Article
- “The power of consumer loyalty in a downturn,” The Business Times, 07.07.2009 , Article