She has more than 10 years of management consulting experience.
Sharon works extensively with healthcare clients in sectors including medtech, equipment and supplies, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. She holds deep expertise in private equity due diligence, as well as topics related to strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and customer strategy and marketing.
Prior to joining Bain In 2009, Sharon worked for a boutique consulting firm based in Boston.
Sharon received an MBA from Columbia University and a BA in economics from Dartmouth College.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Providers: New Roll-Up Candidates and a New Look for Risk-Bearing Providers,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Medtech: Four Themes Fueled Deals despite the Pandemic,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Investors Must Consider the Effects of Healthcare Regulatory Reform,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “Providers: Focus Stays on Lower-Cost and Consumer-Focused Sites of Care,” Report, 08.03.2020