She has more than 10 years of management consulting experience.
Sharon works extensively with healthcare clients in sectors including medtech, equipment and supplies, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology. She holds deep expertise in private equity due diligence, as well as topics related to strategy, mergers and acquisitions, and customer strategy and marketing.
Prior to joining Bain In 2009, Sharon worked for a boutique consulting firm based in Boston.
Sharon received an MBA from Columbia University and a BA in economics from Dartmouth College.
- “Primary Care 2030: Innovative Models Transform the Landscape ,” 論説, 2022年7月11日
- “Healthcare Private Equity Deal Returns: Look to Revenues and Multiples,” レポート, 2022年3月15日
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” レポート, 2022年3月15日
- “Providers: Sparks of Innovation in Primary Care, but Labor Tightens,” レポート, 2022年3月15日
- “Medtech: The Pandemic Has Expanded Needs and Opportunities ,” レポート, 2022年3月15日