Shweta has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience, supporting clients on a range of topics, including omnichannel strategy and operating model design, marketing and eCommerce acceleration, NPS implementation, Agile transformation and performance improvement. Her client portfolio spans the consumer products and retail sectors, with particular expertise in drug, specialty (beauty, toys, sporting goods) and department stores.
In addition to client work, Shweta actively participates in people development at Bain — global training programs, mentorship activities and promotion evaluations — as well as on-campus consultant recruiting.
Shweta joined Bain in 2004. She has partnered with clients across both the Americas and APAC, having formerly worked in our Atlanta and New Delhi offices. She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.S., with honors, from the University of Virginia.
- “How Big Brands Can Adapt to Seize the E-commerce Opportunity,” Infographic, 07.09.2021
- “Открываем возможности онлайн-роста бренда за счет правильной операционной модели,” Brief, 12.05.2021
- “Predicting Consumer Demand in an Unpredictable World,” HBR.org, 26.11.2020 , Article
- “Wider Divide: Serving Consumers as the Middle Class Fades ,” Brief, 06.11.2020
- “Еще более умная стратегия сегментации для периода «великого нежелания»,” Brief, 29.09.2020