Shweta has nearly 15 years of management consulting experience, supporting clients on a range of topics, including omnichannel strategy and operating model design, marketing and eCommerce acceleration, NPS implementation, Agile transformation and performance improvement. Her client portfolio spans the consumer products and retail sectors, with particular expertise in drug, specialty (beauty, toys, sporting goods) and department stores.
In addition to client work, Shweta actively participates in people development at Bain — global training programs, mentorship activities and promotion evaluations — as well as on-campus consultant recruiting.
Shweta joined Bain in 2004. She has partnered with clients across both the Americas and APAC, having formerly worked in our Atlanta and New Delhi offices. She holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and a B.S., with honors, from the University of Virginia.
- “Unleashing Online Brand Growth with the Right Operating Model,” Brief, May 2021
- “Predicting Consumer Demand in an Unpredictable World,” HBR.org, November 2020, Article
- “Wider Divide: Serving Consumers as the Middle Class Fades ,” Brief, November 2020
- “Smarter Segmentation Strategy for the Great Reluctance,” Brief, September 2020
- “The Great Reluctance,” Brief, June 2020