Steve Beam is an expert partner in our Performance Improvement practice, based in Atlanta.
Steve primarily advises clients on finance optimization, organization design, IT program delivery and Zero-based Redesign (ZBR). His client portfolio encompasses numerous industries, including Consumer Products, Energy & Natural Resources and Aerospace & Defense.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Steve served as Global Finance Transformation Leader for GE Healthcare. He previously held numerous financial roles at GE and worked as an FP&A analyst for another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from the University of Maryland and a bachelor's degree in international business management from Palm Beach Atlantic University.
- “Dynamic Financial Planning for Real Events, Not the Calendar,” CFO.com, 11.07.2022 , Article
- “Dynamic Financial Planning for a Volatile World ,” Brief, 07.07.2022
- “Banks’ Missing Data Champion: The CFO,” Brief, 13.12.2021
- “CFOs Want FP&A to Marshal Value Creation,” CFO.com, 18.02.2021 , Article
- “Начинающий бизнес-партнер: когда финансовому планированию и анализу нужны радикальные перемены,” Brief, 10.02.2021