Steve Beam is an expert partner in our Performance Improvement practice, based in Atlanta.
Steve primarily advises clients on finance optimization, organization design, IT program delivery and Zero-based Redesign (ZBR). His client portfolio encompasses numerous industries, including Consumer Products, Energy & Natural Resources and Aerospace & Defense.
Prior to joining the firm in 2018, Steve served as Global Finance Transformation Leader for GE Healthcare. He previously held numerous financial roles at GE and worked as an FP&A analyst for another top consulting firm.
He holds an MBA from the University of Maryland and a bachelor's degree in international business management from Palm Beach Atlantic University.
- “Dynamic Financial Planning for Real Events, Not the Calendar,” CFO.com, julho 11, 2022, Article
- “Dynamic Financial Planning for a Volatile World ,” Brief, julho 07, 2022
- “Banks’ Missing Data Champion: The CFO,” Brief, dezembro 13, 2021
- “CFOs Want FP&A to Marshal Value Creation,” CFO.com, fevereiro 18, 2021, Article
- “Aspiring Business Partner: When Financial Planning and Analysis Needs an Overhaul,” Brief, fevereiro 10, 2021