Steve Berez is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office. He joined Bain in 1980 and is the co-founder of Bain's Information Technology practice, which he currently leads in the Americas. He is also an expert in Bain's Digital practice.
Steve has experience across a broad range of industries including financial services, technology, retail, healthcare, consumer products, and industrial goods and services. These assignments have addressed such topics as IT strategy and management; IT architecture transformation and complexity reduction; ERP and other core system replacement; business process redesign; IT-enabled growth strategy, salesforce effectiveness and customer relationship management; outsourcing and offshoring programs for operations and IT and cost reduction.
Steve has published articles in the areas of growth, operations and IT strategy.
Steve received an MBA degree from Stanford University, where he was named a Miller Scholar. He also earned a bachelor of science degree in computer science and engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, where he received MIT’s highest award, the Compton Prize.
- “Четыре мифа о цифровой трансформации: о чем знают только 8% компаний,” Article, 25.06.2019
- “Как Agile способствует инновациям в здравоохранении,” Brief, 20.06.2019
- “Agile Is Not Enough,” MIT Sloan Management Review, 11.03.2019 , Article
- “Overcoming Digital's Biggest Obstacle: Legacy IT,” Forbes.com, 26.04.2017 , Article
- “How Digital Technology Supercharges Zero-Based Redesign,” Brief, 13.04.2017