Ilkka Leppävuori is a partner with Bain & Company Nordic based in the Helsinki office. He leads Bain's global Forest Products, Paper & Packaging practice and is a member of the firm's Performance Improvement, Energy & Natural Resources and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices, with particularly deep expertise in Machinery & Equipment.
He has a decade of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Ilkka has worked across a wide range of industries with a focus on industrial goods and services, information technology and telecommunications. He holds deep expertise in growth strategies, sales force effectiveness, performance improvement, organizational restructuring and mergers & acquisitions.
During his time with Bain, he has also worked in the company's Atlanta and Dallas offices.
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, Ilkka spent several years in the electronics industry.
He holds a Master of Science in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tampere University of Technology.
- “Industrial Channel Partners: Whom to Embrace, Who Should Depart?,” Snap Chart, agosto 05, 2020
- “When Lean Manufacturing Loses Steam,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, febrero 15, 2019, Article
- “Ilkka Leppävuori: Unfolding the Benefits of Digital in Paper and Packaging,” Video, junio 09, 2017
- “How Digital Can Reshape Paper,” Forbes.com, abril 21, 2017, Article
- “Unfolding the Beneﬁts of Digital in Paper and Packaging,” Brief, marzo 22, 2017