Ilkka Leppävuori is the head of our EMEA Packaging sub-sector, based in Helsinki.
He has more than a decade of management consulting experience across a wide range of industries, with a focus on industrial goods and services, information technology and telecommunications.
He holds deep expertise in growth strategies, sales force effectiveness, performance improvement, organizational restructuring and mergers & acquisitions.
During his time with us, he has also worked in the company's Atlanta and Dallas offices.
Prior to joining us in 2006, Ilkka spent several years in the electronics industry.
He holds an M.S. in Industrial Engineering and Management from Tampere University of Technology.
- “To Market, to Market, but Which Route?,” Snap Chart, agosto 20, 2020
- “Industrial Channel Partners: Whom to Embrace, Who Should Depart?,” Snap Chart, agosto 05, 2020
- “When Lean Manufacturing Loses Steam,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, fevereiro 15, 2019, Article
- “Ilkka Leppävuori: Unfolding the Benefits of Digital in Paper and Packaging,” Video, junho 09, 2017
- “How Digital Can Reshape Paper,” Forbes.com, abril 21, 2017, Article