Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “As Banks Pursue Digital Transformation, Many Struggle to Profit from It,” Brief, mayo 01, 2019
- “Four Models to Weather the Turbulence in Banking,” Brief, mayo 17, 2018
- “Do Investors Have A Skewed Perception of US Banks?,” Forbes.com, abril 16, 2018, Article
- “Banks Start To Crack the Small Business Ecosystem,” Forbes.com, abril 10, 2018, Article
- “What Does The Future Hold For Banks? More Cost Cutting, Competition ,” Wall Street Journal, marzo 21, 2018, Banking