Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “Digital Banking Surges, but Don’t Dismiss the Human Touch Just Yet,” スナップチャート, 2021年1月15日
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” 論説, 2021年1月13日
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” 論説, 2020年11月6日
- “Banking Accelerated,” Webinar, 2020年10月20日
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” 論説, 2020年9月8日