Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “As Banks Pursue Digital Transformation, Many Struggle to Profit from It,” 論説, 2019年5月1日
- “Four Models to Weather the Turbulence in Banking,” 論説, 2018年5月17日
- “Do Investors Have A Skewed Perception of US Banks?,” Forbes.com, 2018年4月16日, 記事
- “Banks Start To Crack the Small Business Ecosystem,” Forbes.com, 2018年4月10日, 記事
- “Are Investors Mispricing US Bank Risks?,” 論説, 2018年3月21日