Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “How Banks Can Defuse the Nonperforming Loan Time Bomb ,” Brief, 18. Juni 2020
- “Covid’s Unexpected Impact in Banking,” Brief, 26. Mai 2020
- “Retail Payments During and Beyond the Crisis,” Webinar, 30. April 2020
- “Digitale Transformation der Banken: Unterschätzter Faktor Mensch,” Brief, 29. Oktober 2019
- “Four Models to Weather the Turbulence in Banking,” Brief, 17. Mai 2018