Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “The Mortgage Experience Is Broken,” Artikel, 15. November 2019
- “Digitale Transformation der Banken: Unterschätzter Faktor Mensch,” Brief, 29. Oktober 2019
- “Four Models to Weather the Turbulence in Banking,” Brief, 17. Mai 2018
- “Do Investors Have A Skewed Perception of US Banks?,” Forbes.com, 16. April 2018, Artikel
- “Banks Start To Crack the Small Business Ecosystem,” Forbes.com, 10. April 2018, Artikel