Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “Banking Accelerated,” Webinar, ottobre 2020
- “More Digital, More Flex: Retail Banking Behavior amid Covid-19,” Brief, settembre 2020
- “The Coming Wave of Banking M&A,” Infographic, agosto 2020
- “How Banks Can Defuse the Nonperforming Loan Time Bomb ,” Brief, giugno 2020
- “Covid’s Unexpected Impact in Banking,” Brief, maggio 2020