Joe Fielding is a partner in Bain & Company's New York office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has 15 years of consulting experience, primarily in retail and business banking.
Joe holds deep expertise in distribution, organization and banking strategy development.
Prior to joining Bain in 2013, he was a partner in another consulting firm's Financial Services Retail and Business Banking practice.
Joe earned a PhD in Engineering & Applied Physics from Yale, an MSE in Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering from Princeton and BS in Mechanical Engineering from Drexel University.
- “Making the Most of Banking's M&A Season in the Americas,” Webinar, marzo 2021
- “Digital Banking Surges, but Don’t Dismiss the Human Touch Just Yet,” Snap Chart, gennaio 2021
- “As Digital Banking Takes Off, Hidden Defection of Consumers Is Rampant,” Brief, gennaio 2021
- “Many Banks Have Impressed Customers Recently—Can They Extend This Streak? ,” Brief, novembre 2020
- “Banking Accelerated,” Webinar, ottobre 2020