Vikram has more than 15 years of management consulting experience delivering strategies that work for change-oriented business leaders across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Vikram has served clients across a range of industries, with a strong focus on healthcare and consumer products. Within healthcare, he primarily advises clients in the services, medical technology and payer and provider healthcare sectors, with additional expertise in healthcare private equity transactions. Within consumer products, his focus has been on major fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) categories.
Vikram holds deep expertise in strategy development, operational improvement, acquisition due diligence and complex cross-border M&A and integration efforts.
Vikram joined Bain's Chicago office in 2001 and, in addition to Hong Kong, has spent time working in Bain's Dallas, Stockholm, New York and Seoul offices.
In addition to his experience with Bain, he has worked in private equity with the Texas Pacific Group and in investment banking with Citigroup.
Vikram received an MBA at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, an MS in Industrial Engineering from Northwestern University and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University.
- “How Technology Is Transforming Healthcare in Asia Pacific,” Snap Chart, marzo 30, 2022
- “In Asia Pacific, Telehealth Adoption Is Expected to Soar through 2024,” Snap Chart, marzo 29, 2022
- “Welcome Letter: Sizing Up the Great Adaptation,” Report, marzo 16, 2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity Market 2021: The Year in Review ,” Report, marzo 16, 2022
- “Covid-19 Fallout: Investing to Handle Pandemics Present and Future,” Report, marzo 16, 2022
In the News
- “Doctors online provided lifeline from afar while Covid-19 swept through India,” The Wall Street Journal, julio 16, 2021, Healthcare
- “Bain Feature: Healthcare Private-Equity Scores Record Year in Asia,” The Wall Street Journal, marzo 22, 2021, Healthcare
- “Hospitals are important, but care needs to move closer to the patient: Bain & Company,” CNBC, marzo 11, 2020, Healthcare
- “Asia's Health-Care Industry Outlook,” Bloomberg, abril 29, 2019, Healthcare
- “Cooper’s Take: Chinese Investors Turn to U.S., Europe for Health-Care Deals,” WSJ Pro, abril 20, 2018, Private Equity