Vikram has more than 15 years of management consulting experience delivering strategies that work for change-oriented business leaders across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Vikram has served clients across a range of industries, with a strong focus on healthcare and consumer products. Within healthcare, he primarily advises clients in the services, medical technology and payer and provider healthcare sectors, with additional expertise in healthcare private equity transactions. Within consumer products, his focus has been on major fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) categories.
Vikram holds deep expertise in strategy development, operational improvement, acquisition due diligence and complex cross-border M&A and integration efforts.
Vikram joined Bain's Chicago office in 2001 and, in addition to Hong Kong, has spent time working in Bain's Dallas, Stockholm, New York and Seoul offices.
In addition to his experience with Bain, he has worked in private equity with the Texas Pacific Group and in investment banking with Citigroup.
Vikram received an MBA at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, an MS in Industrial Engineering from Northwestern University and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University.
- “Physicians Embrace Alternative Care Delivery Models,” Snap Chart, giugno 2020
- “The Covid-19 Pandemic Accelerates the Need for a New Care Delivery Model,” Snap Chart, giugno 2020
- “Covid-19 Accelerates the Adoption of Telemedicine in Asia-Pacific Countries,” Brief, aprile 2020
- “Covid-19 Is Accelerating the Adoption of Healthcare’s Digital Tools,” Snap Chart, aprile 2020
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Healthcare Providers,” Brief, aprile 2020
In the News
- “Hospitals are important, but care needs to move closer to the patient: Bain & Company,” CNBC, marzo 2020, Sanità
- “Asia's Health-Care Industry Outlook,” Bloomberg, aprile 2019, Sanità
- “Cooper’s Take: Chinese Investors Turn to U.S., Europe for Health-Care Deals,” WSJ Pro, aprile 2018, Private Equity
- “Asian health care private equity buyouts boosted to new highs by Chinese investors in 2017,” South China Morning Post, aprile 2018, Private Equity
- “Discussing the outlook for healthcare M&A in 2018,” CNBC, aprile 2018, Private Equity