Vikram has more than 15 years of management consulting experience delivering strategies that work for change-oriented business leaders across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Vikram has served clients across a range of industries, with a strong focus on healthcare and consumer products. Within healthcare, he primarily advises clients in the services, medical technology and payer and provider healthcare sectors, with additional expertise in healthcare private equity transactions. Within consumer products, his focus has been on major fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) categories.
Vikram holds deep expertise in strategy development, operational improvement, acquisition due diligence and complex cross-border M&A and integration efforts.
Vikram joined Bain's Chicago office in 2001 and, in addition to Hong Kong, has spent time working in Bain's Dallas, Stockholm, New York and Seoul offices.
In addition to his experience with Bain, he has worked in private equity with the Texas Pacific Group and in investment banking with Citigroup.
Vikram received an MBA at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, an MS in Industrial Engineering from Northwestern University and a BS in Electrical Engineering from Case Western Reserve University.
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Healthcare Payers,” Brief, 2020년4월3일
- “Hospitals are important, but care needs to move closer to the patient: Bain & Company,” CNBC, 2020년3월11일, 헬스케어
- “Asia-Pacific: Healthcare Private Equity Is on a Multiyear Growth Trajectory,” Report, 2020년3월8일
- “Heeding the Call to Reinvent Healthcare Delivery,” Report, 2020년3월2일
- “A Smarter Way for Healthcare Companies to Go Digital,” Brief, 2020년1월22일