Aaron has led client engagements addressing a range of topics, including corporate strategy, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy, merger integration, performance improvement, organizational design and change management.
Prior to Bain, Aaron spent four years at Eli Lilly & Co in a variety of finance and business development roles, including support of Lilly's Japan, Canada, Mexico and AMEA operations. In addition, he served as an advisor to the CEO for a clean-energy start-up in Indianapolis, where he helped commercialize Article 1 of a "mobile microgrid" for a US military installation.
Aaron earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in mathematics from Wabash College.
- “Electricity Storage Will Transform Energy in Latin America. Here’s Why,” World Economic Forum, marzo 13, 2018, Article
- “Creating Value around Electricity Storage,” Energy Today, marzo 12, 2018, Article
- “The Energy Revolution Of 2018: Electricity Storage,” Forbes.com, febrero 01, 2018, Article
- “Embracing the Next Energy Revolution: Electricity Storage,” Brief, octubre 18, 2017
- “Aaron Denman: How Utilities Can Make the Most of Distributed Energy Resources,” Video, junio 23, 2017