Aaron has led client engagements addressing a range of topics, including corporate strategy, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy, merger integration, performance improvement, organizational design and change management.
Prior to Bain, Aaron spent four years at Eli Lilly & Co in a variety of finance and business development roles, including support of Lilly's Japan, Canada, Mexico and AMEA operations. In addition, he served as an advisor to the CEO for a clean-energy start-up in Indianapolis, where he helped commercialize Article 1 of a "mobile microgrid" for a US military installation.
Aaron earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in mathematics from Wabash College.
- “Electricity Storage Will Transform Energy in Latin America. Here’s Why,” World Economic Forum, 2018年3月13日, 記事
- “Creating Value around Electricity Storage,” Energy Today, 2018年3月12日, 記事
- “The Energy Revolution Of 2018: Electricity Storage,” Forbes.com, 2018年2月1日, 記事
- “Embracing the Next Energy Revolution: Electricity Storage,” 論説, 2017年10月18日
- “Can Utilities Profit from Distributed Energy Resources?,” Forbes.com, 2017年5月1日, 記事