Aaron Denman leads our Americas Utilities and Renewables practice and is based in Chicago. He is also a core member of our Strategy, Energy and Natural Resources and Performance Improvement practices.
Aaron has led client engagements addressing a range of topics, including corporate strategy, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy, merger integration, performance improvement, organizational design and change management.
Prior to Bain, Aaron spent four years at Eli Lilly & Co in a variety of finance and business development roles, including support of Lilly's Japan, Canada, Mexico and AMEA operations. In addition, he served as an advisor to the CEO for a clean-energy start-up in Indianapolis, where he helped commercialize Article 1 of a "mobile microgrid" for a US military installation.
Aaron earned an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in mathematics from Wabash College.
- “Harnessing the Energy and Resource Transition ,” Report, June 2021
- “Business Opportunities in Low-Carbon Hydrogen,” Report, June 2021
- “When Will Hydrogen Be Cost Competitive? ,” Snap Chart, March 2021
- “Five Imperatives to Thrive in a Hydrogen Future,” Brief, January 2021
- “Electricity Storage Will Transform Energy in Latin America. Here’s Why,” World Economic Forum, March 2018, Article