- Head of our Greater China Consumer Products Practice
He has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience.
Derek advises clients across a range of industries, including private equity, consumer products, industrial goods & services and financial services. He holds deep expertise in strategy, organization, mergers & acquisitions, customer strategy & marketing and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 2009, Derek was a Vice President in Corporate Banking at HSBC.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a BA in Business Administration from Peking University.
- “Grow 2.0: Finding a Smarter Way for Brands’ Digital Growth,” Report, abril 2020
- “Starbucks is adding plant-based meat and oat milk lattes to its menu in China ,” CNN, abril 2020
- “Anticipating When Consumer Sentiment on Covid-19 Will Turn,” Brief, abril 2020
- “Impact of Covid-19 on CPGs and Retailers,” Webinar, abril 2020
- “As China's coronavirus outbreak eases, a wary return to shops for consumers ,” Reuters, marzo 2020, Retail