- Head of our Greater China Consumer Products Practice
He has more than 15 years of industry and management consulting experience.
Derek advises clients across a range of industries, including private equity, consumer products, industrial goods & services and financial services. He holds deep expertise in strategy, organization, mergers & acquisitions, customer strategy & marketing and performance improvement.
Prior to joining Bain in 2009, Derek was a Vice President in Corporate Banking at HSBC.
He holds an MBA from the University of Chicago and a BA in Business Administration from Peking University.
- “Inside China's Subtle FMCG Recovery,” Rapport, 30 juin 2021
- “After Five Years of Premiumization, Covid-19 Delivers Deflation in China FMCG ,” Rapport, 2 décembre 2020
- “In 2019, Foreign Brands Outgrew Chinese Brands in China,” Snap Chart, 6 août 2020
- “China’s Sudden Love Affair with Livestreaming,” Snap Chart, 6 août 2020
- “Amid Stable Growth, Covid-19 Changed Shopper Behavior,” Rapport, 6 juillet 2020