Josef Ming is senior partner and director in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He is an expert in Bain's Consumer Products, Retail, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Machinery & Equipment and practices and a leading partner in Corporate Group Strategy. He is also a member of Bain's Global Board of Directors.
He has more than 30 years of industry and management consulting experience.
Josef advises clients across a range of industries with a focus in consumer goods, retail and infrastructure, construction & building products. He holds deep expertise in global transformation programs, large portfolio restructuring, the development of growth strategies, operational improvement programs, organizational development, M&A and divestments.
Josef studied Structural Engineering at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and earned his MBA from the Pepperdine University in Los Angeles.
- “Boards Face a Moment of Truth on Corporate Strategy,” Brief, julio 21, 2020
- “Beyond Scale: A Winning Portfolio Strategy for Semiconductor Players,” Brief, enero 23, 2020
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” Brief, noviembre 06, 2019
- “What Gets in the Way of Great Strategy?,” Brief, octubre 05, 2018
- “Davos 2018: Bain Breakfast Impressions,” Video, enero 25, 2018