Josef Ming is an advisory partner in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He is an expert in Bain's Consumer Products, Retail, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Machinery & Equipment and practices and a leading partner in Corporate Group Strategy. He is also a member of Bain's Global Board of Directors.
He has more than 30 years of industry and management consulting experience.
Josef advises clients across a range of industries with a focus in consumer goods, retail and infrastructure, construction & building products. He holds deep expertise in global transformation programs, large portfolio restructuring, the development of growth strategies, operational improvement programs, organizational development, M&A and divestments.
Josef studied Structural Engineering at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and earned his MBA from the Pepperdine University in Los Angeles.
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” 論説, 2021年5月4日
- “Boards Face a Moment of Truth on Corporate Strategy,” 論説, 2020年7月21日
- “Beyond Scale: A Winning Portfolio Strategy for Semiconductor Players,” 論説, 2020年1月23日
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” 論説, 2019年11月6日
- “What Gets in the Way of Great Strategy?,” 論説, 2018年10月5日