Adrien Bron is a partner in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He is a member of Bain's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Technology, Corporate Strategy, Machinery & Equipment and Results Delivery® practices.
Adrien holds deep expertise in corporate and portfolio strategies, with a focus on strategic and financial evaluations for portfolio choices, as well as the buy- and sell-side M&A implications of such decisions. He has led and supported several corporate and business unit strategy projects, mergers and acquisitions, post-merger integrations, restructurings, and operating model redesigns.
Adrien specializes in large-scale transformations that require in-depth strategic and organizational changes, as well as significant change management and people enrollment. He is passionate about digital in the industrial sectors, particularly energy efficiency technologies, and is an expert in Bain's Industrial Services Competence Center.
Adrien holds a master in economics from the University of St. Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, where he majored in monetary economics. He also received an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business in Palo Alto, California, where he was an Arbuckle Leadership Fellow.
- “How Industrial Service Providers Are Planning for a Post-Covid-19 World,” インフォグラフィック, 2020年5月21日
- “Advanced Industrial Services: Big Data and Analytics Change Everything,” 論説, 2020年4月16日
- “What Gets in the Way of Great Strategy?,” 論説, 2018年10月5日
- “How Industrial and Technology Giants Can Set the Service Pace,” 論説, 2018年6月6日
- “Hidden treasure: Why energy efficiency deserves a second look,” 論説, 2013年9月19日