He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
In particular, he has significant experience in growth strategy and operational effectiveness in sectors such as wireline and mobile video and advertising, infrastructure software and industrials. His specific expertise includes commercial excellence, B2B marketing, business unit, corporate and portfolio strategy, and value creation planning.
Saber is also a people leader and culture carrier at Bain. He earned the Bright-Dix Award, globally recognizing leadership, coaching and mentorship contributions. He also received Bain Texas's most prestigious leadership award, earned top 5% upward feedback ratings for four consecutive years and leads the MBA recruiting efforts at the Kellogg School of Management. He has trained at multiple of Bain's global training programs.
Prior to Bain, he earned an MBA at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Account-Based Marketing Needs an Infusion of Tough Love,” インフォグラフィック, 2022年4月19日
- “Integrated Pipeline Management: The Nexus of True Marketing-Sales Collaboration ,” 論説, 2022年2月22日
- “The Teachable Habits of Successful B2B Marketers,” インフォグラフィック, 2022年2月11日
- “Great Unmet Expectations: Tech Buyers Deserve Better from Sales and Marketing,” 論説, 2021年7月13日
- “It Takes a Community to Buy a B2B Product,” スナップチャート, 2021年3月9日