He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
In particular, he has significant experience in growth strategy and operational effectiveness in sectors such as wireline and mobile video and advertising, infrastructure software and industrials. His specific expertise includes commercial excellence, B2B marketing, business unit, corporate and portfolio strategy, and value creation planning.
Saber is also a people leader and culture carrier at Bain. He earned the Bright-Dix Award, globally recognizing leadership, coaching and mentorship contributions. He also received Bain Texas's most prestigious leadership award, earned top 5% upward feedback ratings for four consecutive years and leads the MBA recruiting efforts at the Kellogg School of Management. He has trained at multiple of Bain's global training programs.
Prior to Bain, he earned an MBA at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Great Unmet Expectations: Tech Buyers Deserve Better from Sales and Marketing,” Etude, 13 juillet 2021
- “It Takes a Community to Buy a B2B Product,” Snap Chart, 9 mars 2021
- “B2B Companies to Marketers: Please Stop the Virtual Events ,” Snap Chart, 4 mars 2021
- “B2B Marketers: What People Say About You Matters More than What You Tell Them,” Snap Chart, 9 octobre 2020
- “B2B Marketers: All the Right Moves in All the Wrong Places,” Etude, 22 septembre 2020