- Sector specializations in aerospace, construction and building products, and machinery and equipment
- Lead expert in our Corporate Strategy group
- Large-scale transformation specialist
- Member of our Industrial Services Competence Center
A corporate and portfolio strategy expert, Adrien focuses on strategic and financial evaluations for portfolio choices, as well as the buy- and sell-side M&A implications of such decisions. His recent case work has involved various corporate and business unit strategy projects, M&A, post-merger integrations, restructurings, and operating model redesigns.
Adrien also specializes in large-scale transformations that require in-depth strategic and organizational changes, as well as significant change management and people enrollment. He is passionate about digital and IoT in the industrial sectors and is an expert in our firm’s Industrial Services Competence Center.
His chief client work has included:
- Leading the corporate portfolio review project of a leading global technology group, resulting in multiple acquisitions, partnerships, and divestments, and doubling shareholder value; and
- Co-designing and heading multiple post-merger integration transformations.
Adrien holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business (USA), where he was an Arbuckle Leadership Fellow. He also earned a Master of Monetary Economics from the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland).
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” Brief, May 2021
- “How Industrial Service Providers Are Planning for a Post-Covid-19 World,” Infographic, May 2020
- “Advanced Industrial Services: Big Data and Analytics Change Everything,” Brief, April 2020
- “What Gets in the Way of Great Strategy?,” Brief, October 2018
- “How Industrial and Technology Giants Can Set the Service Pace,” Brief, June 2018