Adrien Bron is a partner in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He is a member of Bain's Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Technology, Corporate Strategy, Machinery & Equipment and Results Delivery® practices.
Adrien holds deep expertise in corporate and portfolio strategies, with a focus on strategic and financial evaluations for portfolio choices, as well as the buy- and sell-side M&A implications of such decisions. He has led and supported several corporate and business unit strategy projects, mergers and acquisitions, post-merger integrations, restructurings, and operating model redesigns.
Adrien specializes in large-scale transformations that require in-depth strategic and organizational changes, as well as significant change management and people enrollment. He is passionate about digital in the industrial sectors, particularly energy efficiency technologies, and is an expert in Bain's Industrial Services Competence Center.
Adrien holds a master in economics from the University of St. Gallen (HSG), Switzerland, where he majored in monetary economics. He also received an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business in Palo Alto, California, where he was an Arbuckle Leadership Fellow.
- “How Industrial Service Providers Are Planning for a Post-Covid-19 World,” Infographic, mayo 21, 2020
- “Advanced Industrial Services: Big Data and Analytics Change Everything,” Brief, abril 16, 2020
- “What Gets in the Way of Great Strategy?,” Brief, octubre 05, 2018
- “How Industrial and Technology Giants Can Set the Service Pace,” Brief, junio 06, 2018
- “Change Management in Merger Integration,” Brief, junio 14, 2017