Josef Ming is an advisory partner in Bain & Company's Zurich office. He is an expert in Bain's Consumer Products, Retail, Advanced Manufacturing & Services, Machinery & Equipment and practices and a leading partner in Corporate Group Strategy. He is also a member of Bain's Global Board of Directors.
He has more than 30 years of industry and management consulting experience.
Josef advises clients across a range of industries with a focus in consumer goods, retail and infrastructure, construction & building products. He holds deep expertise in global transformation programs, large portfolio restructuring, the development of growth strategies, operational improvement programs, organizational development, M&A and divestments.
Josef studied Structural Engineering at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts and earned his MBA from the Pepperdine University in Los Angeles.
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” Etude, 4 mai 2021
- “Boards Face a Moment of Truth on Corporate Strategy,” Etude, 21 juillet 2020
- “Beyond Scale: A Winning Portfolio Strategy for Semiconductor Players,” Etude, 23 janvier 2020
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” Etude, 6 novembre 2019
- “What Gets in the Way of Great Strategy?,” Etude, 5 octobre 2018