He has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain and has also spent time in the firm's London office.
Matthew advises clients across a range of industries, with a focus in technology, telecommunications and private equity. He has deep experience and expertise in corporate and business unit strategy (including strategic planning and full potential transformation), organization and operating model design, customer strategy and marketing (focused on commercial excellence), and performance improvement (including G&A optimization).
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, he was a Military Analyst with L-3 Communications.
Matthew has an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in economics and history from University of Virginia.
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” Brief, mayo 04, 2021
- “Disruption, Not Regulation, Should Be Tech Companies’ Top Concern,” HBR.org, diciembre 21, 2020, Article
- “Fast-Forward Darwin: The Speed Imperative in Tech ,” Report, octubre 14, 2020
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” Brief, noviembre 06, 2019
- “Let's Make a (Larger) Deal,” Snap Chart, mayo 04, 2018