He has more than 10 years of consulting experience with Bain and has also spent time in the firm's London office.
Matthew advises clients across a range of industries, with a focus in technology, telecommunications and private equity. He has deep experience and expertise in corporate and business unit strategy (including strategic planning and full potential transformation), organization and operating model design, customer strategy and marketing (focused on commercial excellence), and performance improvement (including G&A optimization).
Prior to joining Bain in 2006, he was a Military Analyst with L-3 Communications.
Matthew has an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business and a BA in economics and history from University of Virginia.
- “Growth Strategy: Identifying Your Parenting Advantages ,” Brief, 2021년5월4일
- “Disruption, Not Regulation, Should Be Tech Companies’ Top Concern,” HBR.org, 2020년12월21일, Article
- “Fast-Forward Darwin: The Speed Imperative in Tech ,” Report, 2020년10월14일
- “Is Strategy Dead in Tech? The Winners Don’t Think So,” Brief, 2019년11월6일
- “Let's Make a (Larger) Deal,” 스냅차트, 2018년5월4일