James Hadley is the managing partner of our UK business, based in London. He was the leader of our Strategy practice for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East and one of the leaders in our Technology and Cloud Services and Communications, Media, and Entertainment practices.
James joined Bain in 1996 and has worked with clients in Europe, North America and the Middle East. His main focus is on corporate and business unit strategy; he has also advised companies and led assignments on issues ranging from customer strategy to organization and cost reduction.
His experience spans numerous industries, with particular depth in industrial goods and services; telecommunications, media and technology; and the public sector, including sovereign wealth funds.
Within Bain, he has served as managing partner of our Middle East business, is a past winner of the firm’s global "Bright-Dix Award" for those who have made an outstanding contribution to developing people and is currently a member of the Global Compensation & Promotion Committee.
James graduated with honors from Jesus College Oxford.
- “UK's top consulting firms for women and gender diversity,” Consulting.UK, 2021년5월4일
- “Bain & Company named one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Women,” Press release, 2021년4월29일
- “Using the Next Recession to Change the Game,” Brief, 2018년10월22일
- “Retail Banks: Manage for Glory or Cash?,” Brief, 2016년7월13일
- “James Hadley: Leadership Economics,” Video, 2015년12월17일