James Hadley is the managing partner of our UK business, based in London. He was the leader of our Strategy practice for Europe, Africa, and the Middle East and one of the leaders in our Technology and Cloud Services and Communications, Media, and Entertainment practices.
James joined Bain in 1996 and has worked with clients in Europe, North America and the Middle East. His main focus is on corporate and business unit strategy; he has also advised companies and led assignments on issues ranging from customer strategy to organization and cost reduction.
His experience spans numerous industries, with particular depth in industrial goods and services; telecommunications, media and technology; and the public sector, including sovereign wealth funds.
Within Bain, he has served as managing partner of our Middle East business, is a past winner of the firm’s global "Bright-Dix Award" for those who have made an outstanding contribution to developing people and is currently a member of the Global Compensation & Promotion Committee.
James graduated with honors from Jesus College Oxford.
- “Bain & Company named in the Times top 50 employers for women for the second year running,” Press release, mayo 23, 2022
- “Bain & Company wins Women of the Future Corporate Award,” Press release, noviembre 11, 2021
- “UK's top consulting firms for women and gender diversity,” Consulting.UK, mayo 04, 2021
- “Bain & Company named one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Women,” Press release, abril 29, 2021
- “Using the Next Recession to Change the Game,” Brief, octubre 22, 2018