James Hadley is a director with Bain & Company, based in London. He is the leader of the firm’s Strategy practice for Europe, Africa and the Middle East, as well as the UK Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) practices.
James joined Bain in 1996 and has worked with clients in Europe, North America and the Middle East. His main focus is on corporate and business unit strategy; he has also advised companies and led assignments on issues ranging from customer strategy to organization and cost reduction.
His experience spans numerous industries, with particular depth in industrial goods and services; telecommunications, media and technology; and the public sector, including sovereign wealth funds.
Within Bain, he has served as managing partner of our Middle East business, is a past winner of the firm’s global "Bright-Dix Award" for those who have made an outstanding contribution to developing people and is currently a member of the Global Compensation & Promotion Committee.
James graduated with honors from Jesus College Oxford.
- “Using the Next Recession to Change the Game,” Brief, outubro 22, 2018
- “Retail Banks: Manage for Glory or Cash?,” Brief, julho 13, 2016
- “The Return of Corporate Strategy in Banking,” Brief, setembro 02, 2015
- “Why Bigger isn't Always Better in Business,” Bangkok Post, junho 15, 2015, Article
- “Bigger Isn't Always Better,” AsiaOne, junho 10, 2015, Article