Within digital, Nate focuses on the impact digital innovation is having across sectors, and what companies can do to leverage digital to support their strategic objectives and reach full potential. Nate helps clients develop their digital strategies, put the processes and operating models in place to support their digital objectives, and embed digital innovation as a core capability.
Nate has extensive expertise in digital strategy and transformations, cost transformations, growth strategy and full potential realization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Nate was an investment banker at Lehman Brothers.
He holds a BA in economics from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Scaling Your Digital Transformation,” Brief, febrero 2019
- “Five Questions To Accelerate Digital In Chemicals,” Forbes.com, febrero 2018, Article
- “How to Build a Digital Strategy,” World Economic Forum, enero 2018, Article
- “How to Digitalize Your Supply Chain in Five Steps,” IndustryWeek, octubre 2017, Article
- “A Smarter Approach to Digital Operations,” Brief, septiembre 2017