Within digital, Nate focuses on the impact digital innovation is having across sectors, and what companies can do to leverage digital to support their strategic objectives and reach full potential. Nate helps clients develop their digital strategies, put the processes and operating models in place to support their digital objectives, and embed digital innovation as a core capability.
Nate has extensive expertise in digital strategy and transformations, cost transformations, growth strategy and full potential realization.
Prior to joining Bain in 2008, Nate was an investment banker at Lehman Brothers.
He holds a BA in economics from Dartmouth College and an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
- “Work before Play: Americans See a Long Road Ahead,” 스냅차트, 2020년5월22일
- “Back to Work,” Brief, 2020년5월21일
- “Going Back to Work Is a Matter of Trust ,” 스냅차트, 2020년5월21일
- “OESA: Integrated Back-to-Work Framework,” Webinar, 2020년5월8일
- “Could Teacher Safety Be a Bottleneck to Getting America Back to Work?,” 스냅차트, 2020년5월1일