Simon Henderson is a partner in our London office. He is the founder and global leader of Bain Accelerated Transformation. He is also the leader of our Europe, Middle East and Africa Performance Improvement practice. He previously served as the leader of Bain Australia's Private Equity, Healthcare and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
He has nearly 30 years of experience as an executive, consultant, entrepreneur and investor. Simon holds deep expertise in performance improvement and cost reduction, transformation and customer experience. He has extensive experience driving and supporting turnarounds and transformations for global businesses. He developed Bain's unique and proven approach to delivering rapid, scale and sustainable cost, cash, capital and revenue improvements.
Simon advises clients across a wide range of industries including industrials, manufacturing, consumer products, retail, healthcare and media. He also has deep private equity and M&A deal experience (spanning over 400 deals to date) including diligence, synergy valuation, blueprinting, full potential planning and exit value maximization.
He joined Bain's London office in 1994 and has served clients in the firm's San Francisco office.
Simon studied at Oxford University, where he received a Masters of Engineering. He is a trained Executive Coach and a certified Scrum Master with Scrum Inc.
- “Turning Inflation Disruption into Value with Six Strategic Steps,” Brief, abril 18, 2022
- “Cash Management Practices to Weather a Downturn,” Brief, noviembre 04, 2021
- “Six Strategies to Help Your Company Weather Inflation,” HBR.org, septiembre 28, 2021, Article
- “Retooling for the New Cost Imperative ,” Brief, agosto 26, 2020
- “Why Return to “Normal” When You Can Recover to a Winning Position?,” Brief, junio 30, 2020