Simon Henderson is a partner in Bain & Company's Sydney office. He is the founder and global leader of Bain Accelerated Transformation. He previously served as the leader of Bain Australia's Private Equity, Healthcare and Mergers & Acquisitions practices.
He has nearly 30 years of experience as an executive, consultant, entrepreneur and investor. Simon holds deep expertise in performance improvement and cost reduction, transformation and customer experience. He has extensive experience driving and supporting turnarounds and transformations for global businesses. He developed Bain's unique and proven approach to delivering rapid, scale and sustainable cost, cash, capital and revenue improvements.
Simon advises clients across a wide range of industries including industrials, manufacturing, consumer products, retail, healthcare and media. He also has deep private equity and M&A deal experience (spanning over 400 deals to date) including diligence, synergy valuation, blueprinting, full potential planning and exit value maximization.
He joined Bain's London office in 1994 and has served clients in the firm's San Francisco office.
Simon studied at Oxford University, where he received a Masters of Engineering. He is a trained Executive Coach and a certified Scrum Master with Scrum Inc.
- “How Agile Teams Can Help Turnarounds Succeed,” HBR.org, 2. Juli 2018, Artikel
- “Big Transformation Ahead? You Might Want the Front Line to Lead,” Forbes.com, 9. Oktober 2017, Artikel
- “Wann die „Frontline“ Transformationsprojekte steuern sollte,” Brief, 26. September 2017
- “Transformation statt Kahlschlag,” Brief, 2. August 2016
- “Decade of plenty for M&A kings,” AFR Capital Magazine, 25. Februar 2013, Artikel