Ada Di Marzo is a partner and director at Bain & Company. She is the managing partner of the firm's Paris office.
Ada has more than 15 years of management consulting experience and previously led the firm's Financial Services practice in France.
She has specific expertise in business and operating model transformation within corporate, investment and retail banking sectors, focusing on customer experience, human capital and digital transformation.
Ada has worked primarily in the financial services sphere, leading cases in France and throughout Europe. She has focused her work in retail bank restructuring and distribution optimization, front-office and back-office process reengineering, and post-merger integration. She has also addressed growth strategy, M&A, capital, liquidity and asset liability management.
She joined Bain in 1999, starting in Rome before moving to Milan, followed by Paris in 2004.
Prior to consulting, she worked for Telecom Italia Finance as part of the Luxembourg financial markets department. She also held positions at San Paolo Imi – Banco Di Napoli in Italy, where she worked across both retail and asset management.
Ada holds a master's degree in business administration from LUISS University in Rome.
She is fluent in Italian, English and French.
- “Trade Tech: A New Age for Trade and Supply Chain Finance,” World Economic Forum, septiembre 10, 2018, Article
- “Price Declines Imminent in Transaction Banking,” Snap Chart, mayo 25, 2018
- “Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: Disruption Ahead for Transaction Banking,” Brief, mayo 16, 2018
- “Ada Di Marzo: For Corporate and Investment Banks, Searching for Light at the End of the Cycle,” Video, mayo 27, 2016
- “Corporate and Investment Banks Search for Light at the End of the Cycle,” Brief, mayo 10, 2016