Maureen Burns is a partner in our Boston office.
She joined the firm in 2003. Maureen primarily works with clients on driving customer-led transformation across industries.
She is a leader in our Customer practice and, in that role, works extensively with clients on topics related to marketing excellence, the Net Promoter System®, customer journey redesign, and digital transformations.
She works with clients to build and implement value creation plans that leverage technology to enhance revenue and reduce cost while creating a better customer and employee experience.
Maureen is one of our firm's deepest experts on the Net Promoter System® and has led some of our most notable NPS-based transformations. She co-wrote Winning on Purpose: The Unbeatable Strategy of Loving Customers, with Darci Darnell and Fred Reichheld. She is passionate about creating the tools and analytics to enable the new “digital frontline.”
Prior to joining us, she was an investment banker with Merrill Lynch and Bank of America.
Maureen earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor's degree, with honors, from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service.
- “How Customer Love Helps You Get Off the Paid-Marketing Treadmill,” Video, julio 01, 2022
- “Why Net Promoter Matters More Than Ever in the Digital Age,” Video, julio 01, 2022
- “How Do ESG and DEI Work Within a Customer-First Approach?,” Video, junio 24, 2022
- “The Five (Customer) Love Languages,” LinkedIn, marzo 31, 2022, Article
- “Executives Explain What Customer Love Means to Them,” LinkedIn, marzo 17, 2022, Article