Maureen Burns is a partner in our Boston office.
She joined the firm in 2003. Maureen primarily works with clients on driving customer-led transformation across industries.
She is a leader in our Customer practice and, in that role, works extensively with clients on topics related to marketing excellence, the Net Promoter System®, customer journey redesign, and digital transformations.
She works with clients to build and implement value creation plans that leverage technology to enhance revenue and reduce cost while creating a better customer and employee experience.
Maureen is one of our firm's deepest experts on the Net Promoter System® and has led some of our most notable NPS-based transformations. She is passionate about creating the tools and analytics to enable the new “digital frontline.”
Prior to joining us, she was an investment banker with Merrill Lynch and Bank of America.
Maureen earned an MBA from Harvard Business School and a bachelor's degree, with honors, from Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service.
- “Profiles in Customer Love: Costco,” LinkedIn, 13. Januar 2022, Article
- “In Business, Good Guys and Gals Really Do Finish First,” The Net Promoter System Podcast, 16. Dezember 2021, Podcast
- “Big Idea 2022: You Can’t Make Your Employees Happy, Only Customers Can,” LinkedIn, 8. Dezember 2021, Article
- “Bad Profits 2021: Shrinkflation,” LinkedIn, 24. November 2021, Article
- “The Promise of Latino-Owned Businesses,” Webinar, 18. November 2021