Maureen Burns is a partner in Bain & Company's Boston office. She is a leader in Bain's Financial Services practice. She is also an expert in the firm's Customer Strategy & Marketing and Digital practices and leads the firm's efforts around redesigning customer experiences for digital.
Maureen is a co-author of Bain's annual report on Customer Loyalty in Retail Banking.
She has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, working with senior executives and management teams to address their most pressing strategic issues.
Maureen advises clients on a range of issues including overall corporate strategy, customer experience transformation, leveraging digital channels to drive customer experience improvement and implementing the Net Promoter SystemSM. Within the financial services sector, she holds deep expertise in consumer-facing financial services, such as retail banking, credit cards and insurance.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Maureen was an investment banker with Merrill Lynch and Bank of America. She also worked at E*Offering, an investment bank that was founded by E*TRADE.
Maureen earned an MBA from the Harvard Business School and received a Bachelor's degree with honors from Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service.
- “Customers and Employees Need Your Empathy,” Etude, 24 mars 2020
- “Customers and Employees Need Your Empathy,” Article, 24 mars 2020
- “In Search of Customers Who Love Their Bank,” Rapport, 14 novembre 2018
- “Breakthrough Design for a Better Customer Experience and Better Economics,” Etude, 13 juin 2018
- “Evolving the Customer Experience in Banking,” Rapport, 20 novembre 2017