Federico Eisner is the managing partner of our Buenos Aires office. He leads our South America Consumer Products practice.
With more than two decades in management consulting, Federico has worked with CEOs, boards and top management of large national and multinational groups across South America. His wide-ranging engagements have addressed corporate and business unit strategy, internationalization strategy, brand strategy, corporate restructuring, M&A, operational excellence, supply chain, and organizational redesign.
Federico's consumer products sector expertise spans soft drinks, wine and spirits, food, confectionery, dairy, and personal and home care. He has also advised clients across industries including agribusiness, financial services, energy, industrials, and telecommunications.
Federico has also led social and public policy work in tandem with governments and NGOs. He is the Chairman of the Board of Enseñá por Argentina, a founding Board member of Argentinos por la Educación, and a member of the Aceleradora de Ideas of TEDxRiodelaPlata.
Prior to joining us in 2001, he was the co-founder and CEO of a Latin American online brokerage startup. He also worked on the product team of another top consulting firm.
Federico holds an MBA from Columbia University (USA) and an undergraduate degree in industrial engineering from Universidad de Buenos Aires (Argentina). He is fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish and Italian.
- “As mudanças nos hábitos dos consumidores durante a COVID-19,” Webinar, mayo 05, 2020
- “Los Escenarios del Impacto de COVID-19 en Consumo Masivo en Sudamérica,” Webinar, abril 24, 2020
- “Os impactos da COVID-19 nas indústrias de Bens de Consumo,” Webinar, abril 17, 2020
- “La lealtad de sus empleados crea lealtad en sus clientes,” AméricaEconomía, octubre 03, 2013, Article
- “El renacimiento de las fusiones y adquisiciones,” AméricaEconomía, mayo 07, 2013, Article